The Federal Reserve, the central bank for the united states of america, supplies the country with a safe, versatile, and stable financial and system that is financial.
- Monetary Policy
- Policy Tools
Main Street Lending System
The Federal Reserve established the key Street Lending Program (Program) to aid lending to little and medium-sized for revenue organizations and nonprofit businesses that have been in sound monetary condition ahead of the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This system runs through five facilities:
- the key Street Brand New Loan Center (MSNLF),
- the key Street Priority Loan Facility (MSPLF),
- the Main Street Expanded Loan Facility (MSELF),
- the Nonprofit Organization New Loan Facility (NONLF), and
- the Nonprofit Organization Expanded Loan Center (NOELF).
Term sheets for every center and often asked questions (FAQs) for the MSNLF, MSPLF and MSELF (for-profit facilities) (PDF) and NONLF and NOELF (non-profit facilities) (PDF) supplying more details about eligibility and conditions is found below.
- Operational Reputation.
- Lender Registration. Through the primary Street Lender Portal (Portal), Lenders can register when to lend under some of the five Program facilities.