Make fully sure your Android task features a minSdkVersion of 16 or greater, otherwise including the collection shall cause any project to don’t build.
Include the sharekit.aar library generate above by doing the next in your Android os Studio task:
- Click File -> Brand New -> Brand Brand New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR bundle then click ukrainian dating Then.
- Go into the location of this put together sharekit.aar file then click Finish.
- Then ensure that the sharekit collection is added in your settings.gradle file for example. consist of ‘:app’, ‘:sharekit’
- In work build.gradle file put in a line that is new the sharekit lib into the dependencies block in other words. dependencies
- Finally click Sync venture with Gradle data for the project to sync because of the sharekit collection.
If the aforementioned actions are done successfully then you definitely must be able to neat and reconstruct assembling your shed effectively as specified above in other terms. Develop -> Clean Venture & Develop -> Rebuild Venture
To utilize RequestButton in assembling your project, do the immediate following:
- Import the ShareKit course into the Activity/Fragment;
- Then initialize the RequestButton, set the share-kit request information & callback-url and include it to your design view programmatically similar to this:
That token above is unique to your application. It is really not a token supplied by Bloom. You select your very own you to distinguish data sharing requests from multiple sources, or to ensure the data is being shared from your app, and not someone elseвЂ™s as itвЂ™s a unique identifier for your app, allowing.
Remember that for a fresh Android os Studio task, the design developed will likely be A constraint design rather of a Linear design as shown above.